Adult Presentation Topics
The Speakers Bureau provides education to Diocesan schools and churches as well as the general public, bringing them a clear, consistent respect life message. Trained volunteers from many professions present the most current information in the most effective way. To schedule a presentation in English email or click below. Spanish presentations can be booked through the Hispanic Pastoral Ministry by emailing .
All presentations are in full accord with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Respect Life Issues:
- Effects of Abortion on Society
- Bioethics (stem cells, cloning, in vitro fertilization, gene-editing)
- Life Issues (abortion, assisted suicide/euthanasia, death penalty, bioethics)
- End-of-Life Decisions
- Faithful Citizenship
- Pro-Life Compassion in Action
- Because We Love Them: Our Kids and Sexuality
- Contraception: The Poisoned Apple
- Dating, Marriage & Relationships
- The Five Non-Negotiables (abortion. euthanasia, cloning, embryonic stem cell research, same-sex marriage)
Respect Life Services:
- Healing after Abortion
- Project Gabriel
- Sidewalk Counseling
- Legislative Updates
- Mission and Outreach of the Catholic Pro-Life Community
We can also tailor a presentation to meet your needs. Email to schedule a Respect Life presentation for your class or group.