Grocery shop and save lives
The Catholic Pro-Life Community is enrolled in the Kroger Neighbor to Neighbor program and the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor program. Through these programs, the Catholic Pro-Life Community is eligible to receive a percentage of the stores' annual donations to Texas charities. Complete the steps below, and then every time you shop, a portion of your eligible purchases will be contributed to the CPLC fund, which will support our nine life-saving ministries.
Instructions for krogercommunityrewards.com:
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box. Past customers must also renew their registration online.
- You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- You will click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- You will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- You will update or confirm the information.
- You will enter your NPO number (90511) and click on confirm.
- DONE! To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of the information page.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Complete the Good Neighbor form. (CPLC's charity number is 12776)
- Turn in your form at any Tom Thumb customer service booth.
- DONE! Have the cashier scan your Tom Thumb card each time you shop.
Thank you for taking this extra step to SAVE LIVES by supporting the Catholic Pro-Life Community!