March for Life Pilgrimage to Washington DC
What do you think is the most important task of the Pro-Life Movement in this new Post-Roe world?
- One full scholarship to the 2023 March for Life will be awarded to the writer of the best overall essay. Second place will earn $200 towards the trip fee and third place will earn $100 towards the trip fee.
- Essays are due no later than October 28th by midnight. Entries must be submitted online below.
- The essay should be typed, double spaced, and in size 11 Calibri.
- Essays must be between 350-400 words. Any entry outside of these guidelines will be immediately disqualified.
- Grammar and spelling are important and may determine the difference between 1st place and runner up.
- Name your essay file essay2022firstnamelastname.
- Do not include your name or anything that might identify you within your essay. (For example, instead of saying, “I’m the president of the pro-life club at John Smith High School,” just say that you’re the president of your school pro-life club.)
- Your essay will be judged by a panel of judges who will not know the author of the essay.
- Contest results will be announced by November 18th.
Note: Please be sure you also submit your trip registration.